Last Saturday, we had some new family photos taken at the house. Our photographer is great and she created an online photo gallery for us. You can view the gallery by clicking "Recent Photo Session" above.
* This link has been disabled (the photographer keeps the gallery live for about a month), but I'll work on getting all the pix online myself.
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Happy Texan
- If I'm assigned snacks for my son's baseball game, you can bet I'm not going to bring Oreos and Capri Suns. Not because I don't like those things, but because it's not a challenge. You could call me overzealous. I am slowly working toward relaxing a bit, but until I do, you may as well benefit from the things I learn. I solve problems so you don't have to.
No comments:
Post a Comment